Friday, July 17, 2009

new work at last!

hey everyone!

I haven't updated this blog in quite a while, but I will be doing so more frequently while working on my website. I have a chapbook of my photos coupled with some really great poetry from Luis C. Berriozabal available from the great folks at Kendra Steiner Editions. I hope you take a chance a pick up a copy and support the hard work of the small press.

please feel free to email me if you see anything you like, or post in the comments. thanks for stopping by and enjoy this work from 2009!

























































4 comments:

Luis said...

This is beautiful work, Cynthia;

Luis

cynthia said...

thanks so much luis. i've been meaning to contact you to say how excited i am to be in this chap together. i love your poetry and just feel honored to be sharing this with you. also, i sure appreciate all your kind words about the passing of my father. it helps knowing i have such wonderful people supporting me. congrats again on the extraordinary work you've done. cheers sweetheart!!

Father Luke said...

". . . while working on my website"

May I ask where your website is, please.

- -
Okay,
Father Luke

sheena said...

your work is amazing. Your Depth of field is impeccable. and your use of color is reminisent of Nan Goldin. I will continue to follow your work as a source of inspiration. THANX A LOT. SHEENA FROM PHILLY